IF YOU HAVE WORRY, YOU DON'T HAVE FAITH AND IF YOU HAVE FAITH, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY!

Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day! Saturday we invited my friends Becky and Wicky and their families over and barbecued! I didn't even think of getting my camera out! It was a beautiful evening to be outside, the kids played and we visited! It was neat to reminisce about the good old days! I can't believe we have been friends for almost 29 years! Do you all remember Wicky's dad Alan, have you ever seen him without a mustache? Well I haven't! He got called as 1st councilor in his ward last year and I guess he is going to start working at the temple, so respectfully he shaved it off!

Felix and the boys made me cards and got my some flowers. He also got me a George Foreman grill, sweet! It turned out to be just a nice and relaxing Sunday!

No comments: