IF YOU HAVE WORRY, YOU DON'T HAVE FAITH AND IF YOU HAVE FAITH, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY!

Just a few words!

Just a few words since it has been awhile since I have posted! We had a wonderful, not so snowy winter! Thanksgiving was yummy, we went to Salt Lake and spent it with my mom and sister Misty! We had a fun Christmas! Our neighbors did the 12 days of Christmas to us and it was so much fun! The boys tried to catch them each night but wasn't successful. They had some creative things! Santa brought us Guitar Hero for our WII, and we enjoy jamming!
January was burrr! February wasn't so fun! Felix's mom passed away a week after turning 70 yrs old on Feb. 9. Everything turned out as good as it could have and we are doing well. We miss her but she was really sick and sometimes I think it was a blessing!
It was nice to have spring come in and celebrate Easter, we decided to go and spend it in Salt Lake (of course) and had a blast!
Now school is almost out and it is almost summer! WOW time does fly! I think it is funny in Aug. you just can't wait for school to start and by the time May comes your ready or school to be out! I like this background that I have chosen it fits! Bryan has started and Tyson will be, Jayson didn't want to play this year!

My Handsome Men!

Martin, Felix and Joe

Grandma Ruth made these scarves and hats for them for Christmas, Thank You!

No comments: