IF YOU HAVE WORRY, YOU DON'T HAVE FAITH AND IF YOU HAVE FAITH, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY!

Memorial Weekend at Amy's! May 25, 2008

The boys and I went to Amy's for Memorial weekend! Felix had to work so he wasn't able to have all the fun with us! First Amy took us up the mountain through Ceder Breaks and than through Brian Head! Beautiful view! Funny though, it was spring when we left Enoch and soon became winter as we climbed the mountain. It was a nice drive though.
The next day we went to Parowan Gap where the kids climbed and climbed! Scary, but then I remembered when I was little and we went out and I use to love to climb the rocks!
It was a fun weekend, so Thanks Amy!!
I'm king of the rock! (Jayson just a little to high!) :)

Hurry hold up the rock! Its gonna fall!!



Let's have some fun!


We thought this was quite funny! Of course afterwards the little stinks started throwing snowballs at me :)


The view at Ceder Breaks, WOW!
They just opened this road about 2 days ago!

Let's get back in the car, its cold!!
Amy, Beth and Jene'

The boys in front of Navajo Lake, there is a man made dam in the middle, it looks cool!
(it's snowing)

No comments: